Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market
Property Types (active listings)
Listings in St. Petersburg
Real Estate and Property Types
St. Petersburg's real estate market is diverse and dynamic, offering an eclectic mix of home styles and property types. From charming historic bungalows in the Old Northeast to modern condos with stunning waterfront views, there's something for everyone in this city.
The area layout is a perfect blend of suburban tranquility and city convenience, with tree-lined streets and easy access to shops, restaurants, and entertainment. Many homes in St. Petersburg boast open-concept layouts, upgraded kitchens with top-of-the-line appliances, spacious backyards, and lush landscaping that enhances the curb appeal.
Specific popular neighborhoods like Snell Isle and Historic Kenwood have gained popularity for their unique character, strong sense of community, and proximity to downtown and cultural attractions. These neighborhoods showcase the city's rich history and architectural diversity.
Things to Do and Amenities
St. Petersburg offers an abundance of activities and amenities that cater to residents and visitors alike:
- Waterfront Parks: Enjoy scenic strolls and picnics at Vinoy Park or North Straub Park, both offering stunning views of Tampa Bay.
- Entertainment: Experience the vibrant arts and culture scene at the Salvador Dali Museum, The Mahaffey Theater, or the Chihuly Collection.
- Outdoor Recreation: Explore nature at Boyd Hill Nature Preserve or Fort De Soto Park, perfect for hiking, birdwatching, and beach days.
- Grand Central District: Indulge in the lively atmosphere of the Grand Central District, known for its eclectic boutiques, galleries, and dining options.
- St. Pete Pier: Visit the iconic St. Pete Pier for family-friendly activities, stunning sunsets, and panoramic views of the city's skyline.
With a mix of recreational activities and cultural attractions, there's never a shortage of things to do in St. Petersburg.
Location & Area Information
St. Petersburg's location offers the perfect balance of coastal living and city conveniences. Here are some key details about the area:
- Geographic Location: Situated on the Pinellas Peninsula, St. Petersburg is surrounded by the sparkling waters of Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico and beautiful beaches.
- Landmarks: The iconic St. Petersburg Pier and the stunning Sunshine Skyway Bridge are just a couple of the notable landmarks that add character to the city's skyline.
- Climate: With a mild, subtropical climate, residents can enjoy outdoor activities year-round.
- Economy: The city's diverse economy includes industries such as tourism, marine science, healthcare, and education.
- Transportation: St. Petersburg offers convenient access to major highways and Tampa International Airport, making travel seamless.
With its warm climate, cultural attractions, and stunning waterfront, St. Petersburg is a truly exceptional place to call home.
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.